This summer we were inundated with fresh, yummy summer squash from our organic garden. After baking, sauteing, frying, and eating them raw, we have not only eaten a lot but; also found a wonderful recipe for End of Summer Squash Bread. The bread has a really rich flavor and the cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg lend just a touch of autumn spice.
Just What You Want…
Welcome to my space, my name is Jessica, I'm a fine Jewelry Artist. I love art, I live for color, and I try to bring good design into every aspect of my life. You'll find a lot of different areas of design here, from jewelry, to textiles, even interiors, and food because everything in life can be done well.
Always feel free to contact me: Jessica.Farber.Robinson@gmail.com
Green Bride Guide
Foodista Winner of the Drink Blog of the Day
- Gold Twig Ring. Gold Wedding Ring. Maple Branch Ring.Treebark Ring by OneLoomStudio etsy.com/listing/651911… via @Etsy 1 day ago
- Once Upon A Time by LiveLifeCreativelyCo etsy.me/16QO7lS via @Etsy 2 days ago
- Fine Silver Guitar Pick Necklace Fathers Day Gifts for Him wp.me/p12yuo-Gy 1 week ago
- Make sure to vote for One Loom Studio at Shop Bevel we only have two more days to get us to the top! bit.ly/12LlTBu 1 week ago
- First new piece in a while Silver Water Ripple Guitar Pick etsy.me/14d6jlf 1 week ago