Today I got to harvest the first florets from our broccoli plants. They’ve been growing since late August, maybe early September. And they have gotten to be absolutely humongous. I’ve never grown broccoli before, but I didn’t do anything special, except to put them into my favorite Lucky Frog soil. I bought Early Dividend starters at our local organic plants store and I’ve been so happy with these beautiful plants. One of the best things about them is that after the main head is harvested big side flowers will form. Keeping you in broccoli for weeks and weeks. I took some pictures of the raised bed so you can see how big they’ve gotten, next to them I’ve planted garlic, which will be covered with a thick layer of hay by the end of the weekend to protect the bulbs from frost.
Just What You Want…
Welcome to my space, my name is Jessica, I'm a fine Jewelry Artist. I love art, I live for color, and I try to bring good design into every aspect of my life. You'll find a lot of different areas of design here, from jewelry, to textiles, even interiors, and food because everything in life can be done well.
Always feel free to contact me: Jessica.Farber.Robinson@gmail.com
Green Bride Guide
Foodista Winner of the Drink Blog of the Day
- Fine Silver Guitar Pick Necklace Fathers Day Gifts for Him wp.me/p12yuo-Gy 3 days ago
- Make sure to vote for One Loom Studio at Shop Bevel we only have two more days to get us to the top! bit.ly/12LlTBu 3 days ago
- First new piece in a while Silver Water Ripple Guitar Pick etsy.me/14d6jlf 3 days ago
- One Loom Studio Father's Day Silver Jewelry Collection Keepsake's for Men wp.me/p12yuo-Gv via @OneLoomStudio 5 days ago
- One Loom Studio Father's Day Silver Jewelry Collection Keepsake's for Men wp.me/p12yuo-Gv 5 days ago