Just What You Want…
Welcome to my space, my name is Jessica, I'm a fine Jewelry Artist. I love art, I live for color, and I try to bring good design into every aspect of my life. You'll find a lot of different areas of design here, from jewelry, to textiles, even interiors, and food because everything in life can be done well.
Always feel free to contact me: Jessica.Farber.Robinson@gmail.com
Green Bride Guide
Foodista Winner of the Drink Blog of the Day
- Fine Silver Guitar Pick Necklace Fathers Day Gifts for Him wp.me/p12yuo-Gy 1 day ago
- Make sure to vote for One Loom Studio at Shop Bevel we only have two more days to get us to the top! bit.ly/12LlTBu 1 day ago
- First new piece in a while Silver Water Ripple Guitar Pick etsy.me/14d6jlf 1 day ago
- One Loom Studio Father's Day Silver Jewelry Collection Keepsake's for Men wp.me/p12yuo-Gv via @OneLoomStudio 3 days ago
- One Loom Studio Father's Day Silver Jewelry Collection Keepsake's for Men wp.me/p12yuo-Gv 3 days ago
Tag Archives: red
This collection features a few of the very best in handmade and on vintage Etsy. These wonderful vendors want nothing more then to help create the perfect Valentines Day, for you and that special someone in your life. It features: WyomingCreative, Catbooks1940s, michiemay, joyneckwear, TaylorMade2pt0, OhLaLaPaper, TrueValueVintage, friendlygesture, MonsieurFox, sixthandmain, BeautySpot, MissMittensVintage, dottirosestudio, klaradar, AliciaBock, and VintageScholar. These are just a few of the amazing shops found on Etsy so come and explore.
1. Cheap N Chic Tort Brown Sunglasses By StreetChicVintage85 $14.95
2. Liberty of London Scarf £135
3. Ancient Greek Sandals $255 Bet-A-Porter
4. Cream Tassel Tote Bag $44 Dorothy Perkins
5. White Topaz and Gold stud Earrings $85 Orit Naar
6. Horizon Haze Top Mod Cloth
7. BlueBird Beach $17.25 Hollister
Summer is all about great fashion, friends, and having fun, and this outfit is just perfect for keeping cool while you’re having a good time. The sheer shirt is light and airy and will keep you dry on even the hottest summer days, while the great colored scarf by Liberty of London adds a punch of brightness to your outfit and the gold sandals and earrings are beautiful neutrals that will punch up your wardrobe.
I like to make my own holiday ornaments every year. It adds a special touch to the holiday season, and each year as you add them to the tree, those handmade ornaments just have so much more meaning then the store-bought ones. This year our ornaments theme was Swiss Gingerbread Bird Houses. As always I tried to be as eco-friendly as possible, using felt made from recycled plastic bottles!
So let’s get started with this how to: