Fall is a wonderful time to plant vegetables in your garden, the cooler weather makes the time spent out doors so much more enjoyable than during the hottest days of August. There’s a wonderful variety of vegetables that can be planted in the fall and they tend to taste better than there spring grown counterparts.
Just What You Want…
Welcome to my space, my name is Jessica, I'm a fine Jewelry Artist. I love art, I live for color, and I try to bring good design into every aspect of my life. You'll find a lot of different areas of design here, from jewelry, to textiles, even interiors, and food because everything in life can be done well.
Always feel free to contact me: Jessica.Farber.Robinson@gmail.com
Green Bride Guide
Foodista Winner of the Drink Blog of the Day
- Peach Wild Flower Boutineer wp.me/p12yuo-GI 7 hours ago
- Red White and Blue Fourth of July Fashions the Vintage Way wp.me/p12yuo-GE 2 weeks ago
- Fourth of July the Vintage Way by Jessica Farber-Robinson etsy.me/17FmFYA via @Etsy 2 weeks ago
- Gold Twig Ring. Gold Wedding Ring. Maple Branch Ring.Treebark Ring by OneLoomStudio etsy.com/listing/651911… via @Etsy 3 weeks ago
- Once Upon A Time by LiveLifeCreativelyCo etsy.me/16QO7lS via @Etsy 4 weeks ago