Last year I started the spring with two simple Iris’s, that I found on sale at the home and garden store after they had all ready bloomed. A pale white Iris with a purple tinge and a deep orange pistils, with large ruffled petals and a deep cobalt blue Iris that had just the tiniest white and orange spattering of pistils, and even larger petals but this spring they had managed to cross with every Iris in the neighborhood, giving an amazing array of colors and textures. Thin pure white Iris’s with red and orange striping, even thinner white and blue Iris’s growing out of the Indigo clump that were veined with a deep indigo and spotted with red and orange.
Just What You Want…
Welcome to my space, my name is Jessica, I'm a fine Jewelry Artist. I love art, I live for color, and I try to bring good design into every aspect of my life. You'll find a lot of different areas of design here, from jewelry, to textiles, even interiors, and food because everything in life can be done well.
Always feel free to contact me: Jessica.Farber.Robinson@gmail.com
Green Bride Guide
Foodista Winner of the Drink Blog of the Day
- Fine Silver Guitar Pick Necklace Fathers Day Gifts for Him wp.me/p12yuo-Gy 3 days ago
- Make sure to vote for One Loom Studio at Shop Bevel we only have two more days to get us to the top! bit.ly/12LlTBu 3 days ago
- First new piece in a while Silver Water Ripple Guitar Pick etsy.me/14d6jlf 3 days ago
- One Loom Studio Father's Day Silver Jewelry Collection Keepsake's for Men wp.me/p12yuo-Gv via @OneLoomStudio 5 days ago
- One Loom Studio Father's Day Silver Jewelry Collection Keepsake's for Men wp.me/p12yuo-Gv 5 days ago