Every year I love to experiment with new craft projects for Halloween. Something fun, creepy, and of course easy to make. This week I’ve been making Halloween Shadow Lanterns, you can hang them up, cluster them on a table, or set them out down your houses side-walk. To light them you can use either real candles or to be extra safe around kids, with electric votives.
Here is how to make your Halloween Shadow Lanterns.
What you will need for three lanterns:
Black Construction Paper – 12 sheets
Tissue Paper – Multiple Colors
Halloween Laser Cut Shapes – bats, spiders, webs etc…
Elmers White Glue
Black Floral Wire
Rubberized Cutting Board with Ruler Grid
Just What You Want…
Welcome to my space, my name is Jessica, I'm a fine Jewelry Artist. I love art, I live for color, and I try to bring good design into every aspect of my life. You'll find a lot of different areas of design here, from jewelry, to textiles, even interiors, and food because everything in life can be done well.
Always feel free to contact me: Jessica.Farber.Robinson@gmail.com
Green Bride Guide
Foodista Winner of the Drink Blog of the Day
- Fine Silver Guitar Pick Necklace Fathers Day Gifts for Him wp.me/p12yuo-Gy 13 hours ago
- Make sure to vote for One Loom Studio at Shop Bevel we only have two more days to get us to the top! bit.ly/12LlTBu 18 hours ago
- First new piece in a while Silver Water Ripple Guitar Pick etsy.me/14d6jlf 18 hours ago
- One Loom Studio Father's Day Silver Jewelry Collection Keepsake's for Men wp.me/p12yuo-Gv via @OneLoomStudio 2 days ago
- One Loom Studio Father's Day Silver Jewelry Collection Keepsake's for Men wp.me/p12yuo-Gv 2 days ago