We’ve started getting ready for Halloween, I just can’t wait for it to be here. I love the creepy decor and fun of dressing up, it makes for one of my favorite holidays. I’ve started getting my craft projects in order and the first one up is a handmade maze. I made this with one of my nephews specially in mind, he’s 8 and loves games and puzzles.
Feel free to download the puzzle image that I created, and follow the steps along to create your own creepy maze. It’s perfect for any age Halloween or Birthday party!
Just What You Want…
Welcome to my space, my name is Jessica, I'm a fine Jewelry Artist. I love art, I live for color, and I try to bring good design into every aspect of my life. You'll find a lot of different areas of design here, from jewelry, to textiles, even interiors, and food because everything in life can be done well.
Always feel free to contact me: Jessica.Farber.Robinson@gmail.com
Green Bride Guide
Foodista Winner of the Drink Blog of the Day
- Fine Silver Guitar Pick Necklace Fathers Day Gifts for Him wp.me/p12yuo-Gy 1 day ago
- Make sure to vote for One Loom Studio at Shop Bevel we only have two more days to get us to the top! bit.ly/12LlTBu 1 day ago
- First new piece in a while Silver Water Ripple Guitar Pick etsy.me/14d6jlf 1 day ago
- One Loom Studio Father's Day Silver Jewelry Collection Keepsake's for Men wp.me/p12yuo-Gv via @OneLoomStudio 3 days ago
- One Loom Studio Father's Day Silver Jewelry Collection Keepsake's for Men wp.me/p12yuo-Gv 3 days ago