Just What You Want…
Welcome to my space, my name is Jessica, I'm a fine Jewelry Artist. I love art, I live for color, and I try to bring good design into every aspect of my life. You'll find a lot of different areas of design here, from jewelry, to textiles, even interiors, and food because everything in life can be done well.
Always feel free to contact me: Jessica.Farber.Robinson@gmail.com
Green Bride Guide
Foodista Winner of the Drink Blog of the Day
- Fine Silver Guitar Pick Necklace Fathers Day Gifts for Him wp.me/p12yuo-Gy 2 days ago
- Make sure to vote for One Loom Studio at Shop Bevel we only have two more days to get us to the top! bit.ly/12LlTBu 3 days ago
- First new piece in a while Silver Water Ripple Guitar Pick etsy.me/14d6jlf 3 days ago
- One Loom Studio Father's Day Silver Jewelry Collection Keepsake's for Men wp.me/p12yuo-Gv via @OneLoomStudio 4 days ago
- One Loom Studio Father's Day Silver Jewelry Collection Keepsake's for Men wp.me/p12yuo-Gv 4 days ago
Tag Archives: jessica farber
While most people plant Swiss Chard in their gardens to eat all spring. I plant it for its amazingly vibrant color. I love its bright burst of hot pink, orange, red, or yellow in the garden. And even though I don’t personally like the flavor of the leaves, they taste like a mix of spinach and celery, they really come in handy in flower arrangements and look amazing in planting beds. I especially like the leaves on their own in a simple glass vase, and the foliage is so beautiful with the crinkled deep green leaves threaded with neon color it always adds interesting variety into a more complex arrangement.