It may be winter, but it doesn’t feel like it here in South Carolina. With the temperatures fluctuating between the 30′s and the 70′s it’s been quite a warm winter so far. It makes shopping for holiday’s even harder, when all I want to do is work in my garden. I really can’t stop digging and planting out there. So this holiday season’s shopping picks are for the gardener in your life. The person who can’t stop digging at the soil, even when theres inches of snow covering it. Who looks through seed catalogs with that dreamy look in their eye, imagining their garden in summer.
Just What You Want…
Welcome to my space, my name is Jessica, I'm a fine Jewelry Artist. I love art, I live for color, and I try to bring good design into every aspect of my life. You'll find a lot of different areas of design here, from jewelry, to textiles, even interiors, and food because everything in life can be done well.
Always feel free to contact me: Jessica.Farber.Robinson@gmail.com
Green Bride Guide
Foodista Winner of the Drink Blog of the Day
- Fine Silver Guitar Pick Necklace Fathers Day Gifts for Him wp.me/p12yuo-Gy 1 day ago
- Make sure to vote for One Loom Studio at Shop Bevel we only have two more days to get us to the top! bit.ly/12LlTBu 1 day ago
- First new piece in a while Silver Water Ripple Guitar Pick etsy.me/14d6jlf 1 day ago
- One Loom Studio Father's Day Silver Jewelry Collection Keepsake's for Men wp.me/p12yuo-Gv via @OneLoomStudio 3 days ago
- One Loom Studio Father's Day Silver Jewelry Collection Keepsake's for Men wp.me/p12yuo-Gv 3 days ago