A few weeks ago Rich and I went to Michael’s to buy all my Halloween craft supplies. I wound up just putting everything on the shelf in my studio, and forgetting about it for the last month. Then all of a sudden yesterday, I just had to work on it. I had bought paper mache skulls, black roses, rubber pumpkins, some shimmery leaves, fake ravens and glitter paint. I spent the day sitting on the living room floor and hot gluing my creations together then adding sparkle to all of the leaves with glitter paint. I wanted it to be a slightly Victorian over the top Romantic Halloween. With purple, black and glitter everywhere. I hope you like it!
Just What You Want…
Welcome to my space, my name is Jessica, I'm a fine Jewelry Artist. I love art, I live for color, and I try to bring good design into every aspect of my life. You'll find a lot of different areas of design here, from jewelry, to textiles, even interiors, and food because everything in life can be done well.
Always feel free to contact me: Jessica.Farber.Robinson@gmail.com
Green Bride Guide
Foodista Winner of the Drink Blog of the Day
- Once Upon A Time by LiveLifeCreativelyCo etsy.me/16QO7lS via @Etsy 21 hours ago
- Fine Silver Guitar Pick Necklace Fathers Day Gifts for Him wp.me/p12yuo-Gy 5 days ago
- Make sure to vote for One Loom Studio at Shop Bevel we only have two more days to get us to the top! bit.ly/12LlTBu 6 days ago
- First new piece in a while Silver Water Ripple Guitar Pick etsy.me/14d6jlf 6 days ago
- One Loom Studio Father's Day Silver Jewelry Collection Keepsake's for Men wp.me/p12yuo-Gv via @OneLoomStudio 1 week ago