Ever year we go to the Renaissance Fair it’s been a tradition with me and my husband Rich since we first started dating. This year we really have been waiting and looking forward to it and yesterday we got to go! We went to the fair outside Charlotte NC and it was so much fun. I had some delicious chocolate covered strawberries and browsed through the shops. One of the best parts of the fair this year was the demos, we watched Rich Robertson an amazing potter from Cricket Hill Pottery throw a tea kettle on his kick wheel. It seemed absolutely effortless and his work is just amazing. We also saw my favorite show The London Broil show. It features Louis Skaradek, Matt Conolly, and Duncan Pace who are accomplished jugglers, who flaming wands while cracking pop culture jokes, it really feels like there flying of the cuff but it’s an amazing show!
Just What You Want…
Welcome to my space, my name is Jessica, I'm a fine Jewelry Artist. I love art, I live for color, and I try to bring good design into every aspect of my life. You'll find a lot of different areas of design here, from jewelry, to textiles, even interiors, and food because everything in life can be done well.
Always feel free to contact me: Jessica.Farber.Robinson@gmail.com
Green Bride Guide
Foodista Winner of the Drink Blog of the Day
- Once Upon A Time by LiveLifeCreativelyCo etsy.me/16QO7lS via @Etsy 16 hours ago
- Fine Silver Guitar Pick Necklace Fathers Day Gifts for Him wp.me/p12yuo-Gy 5 days ago
- Make sure to vote for One Loom Studio at Shop Bevel we only have two more days to get us to the top! bit.ly/12LlTBu 5 days ago
- First new piece in a while Silver Water Ripple Guitar Pick etsy.me/14d6jlf 5 days ago
- One Loom Studio Father's Day Silver Jewelry Collection Keepsake's for Men wp.me/p12yuo-Gv via @OneLoomStudio 1 week ago